Search This Blog

Followers

Our Own Felt Chore Chart


felt


Contribution by Kennith Griffin


I thought it was so funny a few weeks ago when my daughter came home talking about a play date that she had at one of her friends' house. She was telling me about all the things that their family had in their house, including a chore chart. She thought it was so neat that they had a chore chart and wanted for us to make one. I thought it was too good to be true and told her I'd make one, which would mean that she had chores to do.

I decided to jump on that as soon as possible and make one. So I went online with our ISP to find some directions on how to make one. I found some to make a felt one that sounded really easy so I decided to go with that one.

My DIY felt chore chart turned out really well and my daughter was still surprised about it when I was through making it. I'm curious as to how long her excitement about doing chores will last.





MI was compensated by my friends at WildBlue.com for this guest post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails