Search This Blog

Followers

Knitting Assistance


knit afghan

There is something luxurious about the softness or beauty of an item that is knitted just for you...well, as long as the person knows how to knit!

If you want to learn to knit or if you just can't remember and need a refresher, I have found a super site for you. It is jam packed with video instructional tutorials.

I know you have seen video instructions and thought, "Did this person really believe they were helping anyone?" because either their body parts blocked what they were trying to teach you or their speaking could not be heard and/or understood. The instructions at Learn How to Knit at KnittingHelp.com are clear and easy to understand.

So if you need some "knitting" "help", jump over to Knitting Help. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

There is also a market for hand knitted items. Don't believe me? Jump over to my other blog, The Redhead Riter and check out all the gorgeous knitted items you can purchase.


Other helpful links:
Free Knitting Patterns
Learn to Knit - Lion Brand Yarn





Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Haupi said...

I've gotten back into knitting but can't seem to get the hang of the three needled hat thingy. I'm hoping your video will cover this for me? In any event, Happy Follow Friday! I'm so glad I found your site. It's full of everything I love and want to know about. Maybe you'd follow me too?
http://darkmoneyside.blogspot.com/ Thanks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails