Search This Blog

Followers

Which Crafts Sell?




Crafts that are easy to sell:

• Easy to Make
• Popular and/or Useful
• Crafts that know their niche
• Priced Correctly
• Unique
• Cost Effective

According to Ebay the top selling products are:

• Bead art
• Ceramics & pottery
• Fabric, textiles & handwork
• Painting & drawing
• Family crafts
• Traditional and old world crafts

I think that just about covers every product I can recall! Was this list supposed to tell me what to make or just inspire me towards the product I love to make?

Exactly!

Make the product that you enjoy, price fairly, advertise, find your niche and it will sell. And whatever you choose, don't give up! It will take time for your business to grow, so "patience" is the keyword.

"Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience"
~Anonymous~



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails