How do you get traffic to your website?
It is quite simple.
If you do not advertise, no one will know you exist. If no one knows you exist, no will come to your website to purchase your products.
Here are a few ways and places that you can advertise:
1. On The Crafting & Selling Blogroll
2. Write articles about your product and submit them to magazines and websites
3. Use the social media sites: Twitter, YouTube, MySpace, Facebook, Digg, Stumbleupon, etc.
4. Craft shows and trade shows
5. Email marketing with newsletter updates
6. Business cards
7. Create an interesting website(s)
8. Create relationships
9. Pay-per-click advertising
10. Discussion forums
11. Make sure that the search engines can find you with proper coding in your websites
(site maps and pings)
12. Create quality product
13. Have a great reputation for service, quality, and timely shipping from the very beginning
14. Volunteer to teach others by holding classes and writing tutorials
15. Work consistently at building your business, but do not stare at the numbers. Remember when you were a child...if you watch it constantly, nothing happens, but when you look away, it happens.
16. Be enthusiastic and confident in yourself and your product. That alone will ensure that the rest of the list is accomplished in high flair.